2 important questions

JayJay-2
Hi - i'm creating a consulting website and would like an image rotation module on our homepage that features several products. I'm trying to decide between this product and monoslideshow.

can anyone tell me the pros/cons of shadowbox vs. monoslideshow?

are there examples of implementations for shadowbox? i've seen one that I liked but would like to see other ecommerce examples.

2nd question - does anyone do implementation work? if we went with shadowbox i'd need someone that could take the images and put them into shadowbox and then insert the code into our website (built on wordpress)

thanks