A login box with Shadowbox (parent.Shadowbox.close() help)

A login box with Shadowbox (parent.Shadowbox.close() help)

Desiredin
I am trying to create a nice method of logging in to my OSCommerce shop by opening the login page with Shadowbox. However, I am wanting to use the parent.Shadowbox.close() function to close the window when the create_account button is pressed, or the login button (with form details passed) and have the link opened in the parent window.

Here are the two links being called on their stock login page. Can someone give me a hand setting up the code to work with the parent.Shadowbox.close() function please? Being as this isn't simple  links, I am at a loss for formatting. I have done the best I could with my limited knowledge and I keep getting nothing but errors.

<?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '
'; ?>

Sincerely,
Wayne Stevenson