Adapter breaks MooTools

WedgeTalon
I was wondering if there has been any progress on the below reported bug. I love Shadowbox, but breaking essential built-in functionality of my toolkit is a show-stopping bug. I can't even use MooTools' own "Tips" plugin!

---

Reported by steffan.schiewe, Mar 08, 2008

Heya,

The function override for the mootools "setOpacity" inside the adapter,
breaks all other scripts which use the mootools opacity feature which
doesnt work as expected anymore, by setting only the opacity and not the
visibility anymore ...

Can you remove this 'override' to reserve the standard mootools behavior?