Quantcast

Adding Full Screen Capability

jabark
I had a requirement to add full screen capability to shadowbox which I thought I would share (could possibly be a 3.0.4 version?). It works in all latest browsers that support it (IE11, Chrome, Firefox). It has an option available to turn the feature on: Shadowbox.setup('a.shadowbox', { gallery: 'gallery', fullScreen: true }); It defaults to false. shadowbox.css maximise.png minimise.png shadowbox.js

Re: Adding Full Screen Capability

patriciacarter
I don't know much about this but if you go through with this resource you can get better tips.

Re: Adding Full Screen Capability

Richard Vincent
One of the killer features for  HTML5 video is native browser full screen support. Without it, a viewer watching video through HTML5 is limited to seeing the video within the browser window, which is clearly not an immersive experience.

best online mba programs