Adding a caption to a shadowbox image

brando
Hello,

I like Shadowbox very much.  Currently I use Light Box 2 on my site because I am able to add a caption to the image much like Shadowbox adds a title.

I am having trouble manipulating the Shadowbox skin and CSS to move the title to the bottom of the image and display multiple lines.

If anyone could help I would be very appreciative.

Many thanks.

Re: Adding a caption to a shadowbox image

petegoose
Hi, Just wondering if you managed to get this working.

Re: Adding a caption to a shadowbox image

IchDu
I would change the html instead of the css, this is easier.

Look at the shadowbox.js file an look for the "skin" object. Than change this as you like it. I hope this would work. Than you have to write something like this into the title-attribute title="Hallo<div class='small'>Hallo</div>"

I haven't test it yet and I don't know if its really work.
But just try it!