Align Title w/ Close, Next, Previous

blakerblaker
I've switched up my Divs a bit in Shadowbox.js so that the image title appears under the image. The problem is that the close, next / previous buttons appears under the title, with the image counter appearing where I want the title...

How can I make it so the title appears where the Image Counter is? I don't need the image counter... just the close and next buttons...

thx

Re: Align Title w/ Close, Next, Previous

Check out the new skinning API in version 2.0 of the code. It should allow you to place your navigation elements wherever you like. There's a README file in the src/skins directory of the distribution with more details.