Amazing code ... but i can't get it to work

Amazing code ... but i can't get it to work

jbond2k3
I have been through Mr. Jackson's 3 pages dozens of times, but to no avail. I am trying to use this app on this website:

http://www.leatherman08.com/

On the image gallery on the homepage, the image gallery itself and on the Video gallery.

I was using Lightbox, and it worked fine, but I needed a more capable application that allowed me to display .swf files. I am using the scriptaculous adapter because that is what i was using with the Lightbox application. I have included all of the necessary .css and .js files to make it work. I have verified my DOCType. I have included the rel="" call in the images that i want to load with the shadowbox. After all of that, nothing seems to be working.

Can someone please take a look at this website and assist me with this problem. Firefox's web developer toolbar should allow you to see all of the files that you may need to see.

Thank you very much.

Re: Amazing code ... but i can't get it to work

jensa
@jbond2k3
Does not look like you have the scripts in there any more?