An error somewhere in the shadobox.js

McFly
shadowbox.js is confuscated, so i can not point exact place of error, but in every browser it does not work

i've even done siple thing, copied a example from "Usage" link, made the file test.html and putted it in the directory with Shadowbox. Result was the same.

the link: http://www.jetterauto.ru/cms/scripts/shadowbox/build__/test.html
the copied example was:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="shadowbox.css">

Re: An error somewhere in the shadobox.js

otheroom
You do need to have that code appear within an HTML page so the browsers know what to do with it.

Re: An error somewhere in the shadobox.js

McFly
But the "obj is undefined" in shadowbox.js is still appear, and I just don't understand what I have to do.