Any DEV still alive ?

SST

Any DEV still alive ?

SST
Site not updated, no reply from DEV ! Is there some One ?
SST

Re: Any DEV still alive ?

SST
Ok, shadowbox devoplment is dead

Re: Any DEV still alive ?

HenzeBerkheij
i don't know what you want...but i probably can help you (with the standalone version ), since i know the code since i did some research updated some code for som functionality i required....
SST

Re: Any DEV still alive ?

SST
I'm saying, no dev no further devoplment or update to shadowbox and no solution for any problem.

mjijackson last post was on 31 August and also it's own website is no longer update

Re: Any DEV still alive ?

HenzeBerkheij
well..basically..the the thing is good enough for usage...and solutions are currently created by the community...like me...and sometimes those are adding new features....so..the original developer might be gone..but...the community isn't...