Automatically open if not already open?

mjhood
Hi all, Is there a way I can have the shadowbox appear when the user navigates to the page, without having to click on a link to open it? In addition, I don't want it to open a new shadowbox if the page navigated to is linked to from another page already open in shadowbox. (ie... I don't want multiple boxes opening, just an IF... that says if its not open in SB, then open it - I can't seem to structure the script right). I'm a bit of a JS newbie and the other threads on an auto-open don't really make sense to me. Perhaps someone can dumb it down for me? Cheers! Mj

Re: Automatically open if not already open?

jase256