Autostart & autoclose Shadowbox with a flv movie

usm

Autostart & autoclose Shadowbox with a flv movie

usm
Entering my website Shadowbox autostarts with playing a flv movie. At the end of the movie Shadowbox shall close automatically. The following script works fine but now I have to implement the function to close shadowbox at the end of the movie. I know that the new JW Player which I use has a function called "onComplete" but I don't know how to implement it, because my JavaScript knowledge is not too good. Maybe anybody can help me ...!?

<script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = function(){ Shadowbox.init({ skipSetup: true}); Shadowbox.open({ player: 'flv', content: 'http://www.....flv', height: 585, width: 780, options: { displayNav: true, flashVars: { autostart: true, }} }); } </script>

Re: Autostart & autoclose Shadowbox with a flv movie

Sassy Lou
Same problem. Need these videos to close on their own...and an href or any link would be nice.