Best way to automatically trigger a link to open a shadow box

Best way to automatically trigger a link to open a shadow box

lonwinters
I have no problems at all when opening a shadow box from a text or image link. But now I have a situation where I need to open a SB automatically as a result of the "ELSE" part of and IF statement. I'm using Classic ASP in an older site, so there's really no ASP redirect method that allows attributes. so what I need to do i wrap some other HTML of Javascript with my asp.

I could trigger it with body  onload, or from some other place. But when using one of the various javascript methods to redirect, link, or open a window, how do I include the necessary attributes to make it into a SB?  As part of a regular "a href" tag, the attributes syntax is the same as any inline style. But how would I code this with a javascript type  link?

The content I will be opening is just an HTML page in an iframe - so I just need to include that page name along with the width and heght dimensions, and of course the rel="shadowbox" portion.

Thanks!