Buffertime on flash videos

jmeli
Hello, I can say I am enjoying the shadowbox. However I'd like to know how I can implement a bufferlength for each one of my flv video's playing in the flashbplayer. So they wont start playing untill the video has loaded for a certain amount of time.

Re: Buffertime on flash videos

Not sure. Try checking the JW FLV player docs.

Re: Buffertime on flash videos

no64
... ok, sorry, but I have to come back to this.

Here is a list of all possible FlashVars of the FLV Player

http://code.jeroenwijering.com/trac/wiki/FlashVars

... but how can I use them with the FLV Player in the "shadowbox.js" Javascript for Shadowbox 1.0
and in the "shadowbox-flv.js" for Shadowbox 2.0

Would be great to have an example how to embed all possible Flash Vars into the Scripts - then it  would also be possible to "activate" the "fullscreen" feature.

Thank's