Calling Shadowbox within Fullscreen Mode

Calling Shadowbox within Fullscreen Mode

taihan
Hi,
I was wondering if you can properly call Shadowbox in the fullscreen mode out of flash. I tried already but it seems as if the fullscreen mode is over the Shadowbox when I call it. Although when I exit the fullscreen mode the Shadowbox displays as if it was running the whole time 'underneath' the fullscreen mode.

Thank you for your help!

Re: Calling Shadowbox within Fullscreen Mode

build
I could be totally wrong but:
Full screen mode jumps out of the container and fills the screen so it will of coarse jump out and cover up Shadowbox. I hope you get my drift.

(edit) try maximise ... maybe?

beers, corona today.
build

Re: Calling Shadowbox within Fullscreen Mode

taihan
thank you very much for your help. Well I'm not much of a programmer so I don't understand what you mean by maximizing. Where and how could I do it.

Re: Calling Shadowbox within Fullscreen Mode

Eloisa Arruda
Hello English is not my native language, then I apologize for the errors. Let the problem: I'm having the same problem. The site I'm developing is fullscreen and the image loads under the shadow box. I need an urgent help for this.