Can I append a #link to the end of a url to call shadowbox popup on page load?

Can I append a #link to the end of a url to call shadowbox popup on page load?

connorv
Hi! I'm creating a page for a design group, and each link will link out to the respective artists related page. One of the dudes in the collective is an artist with a website that loads his images in shadowbox. I'd like to set this up in a way that you can click one of his pieces in the design website and it would link to the opened image on his portfolio website, possible using a link that looks like this  which would call the respective picture, full screening it immediately on page load.

Is there a way to do this or something similar in shadowbox?