Can SBox preload an iFrame?

hogash
Hi,
I'm using SBox with IFRAME, and in that page, a big gallery using another SBox, so i was wondering if it has a self preloader, or something like that. I used a preloader found on google but for unknown reasons it conflicting with SBox making it sop working.

So, is there any chance that i could solve this?

Many thanks, all the best!

Re: Can SBox preload an iFrame?

zulaica
So if I understand correctly, you want this iframe to automatically launch a gallery from inside another Shodowbox instance? You might be able to do that in the nested page by firing Shadowbox.open from the window.onload function after you initialize Shadowbox. http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/api.html