Can't add space in text input

Le Bao Phuc
I'm using Shadowbox 3.0.rc1, and got a bug.
Here is information in details:
- Player: html (inline content)
- HTML: in inline-content section, we have a text input

Normally, inline-content section must be hidden, of course. But I try to make it visible, and try to add space with text in text input, it works.
But when loading Shadowbox, we can add text in text input, but can't with space.

This is obviously bug.
Please help me.

Re: Can't add space in text input

David
From what have been able to find from Googles searches it has to do with the innerHTML Javascript being used to put the form into the Shadowbox window. It will no longer let you use space in input fields for some reason. But, yes, still a bug.

Re: Can't add space in text input

Piotr
Setting up the "enableKeys" option to false solves this issue.

Re: Can't add space in text input

francoisb
I open my shadowbox thusly:

Shadowbox.open({
  title      : "Nouvel Addressee",
  content    : $("addressee-lightbox-wrapper").innerHTML,
  player     : "html",
  width      : 920,
  height     : 540,
  enableKeys : false,
  options    : {
    onFinish: function() {
      Event.addBehavior.reload();

Notice I have enableKeys set to false. I'm using Shadowbox.js 3.0.3, whose date is apparently 2010-08-26. I cannot type a space in INPUT fields on the included form. I have Prototype loaded on the page, as well as LowPro. If you need to know, the app is Ruby on Rails + Hobo.

Any ideas *really* appreciated!
Fran├žois

Re: Can't add space in text input

bizcatalyst
I have this same problem, and setting enableKeys:false or enableKeys:"false" in the shadowbox player options does not seem to make a difference.

Here is my code snippet:
        Shadowbox.open({
                player: "html",
                title: "Manual Provider",
                enableKeys : "false",
                content: '<?php echo $manualProvDiv; ?>',
                height: 130,
                width: 400
        });

Is there another workaround for this?
Thanks,
Robert

Re: Can't add space in text input

engstream
I had the same problem. I tried setting the enableKeys within "option" instead, then it worked for me.

Shadowbox.open( {player:'html', content: myHTML, height: 130, width: 400, options: { enableKeys: false } } );

...where myHTML is a variable with HTML-markup in itself...

Hope this helps someone more =)
//Oscar

Re: Can't add space in text input

bizcatalyst
Thanks Oscar, that did the trick for me!

Re: Can't add space in text input

Greg Burkett
the enableKeys trick worked for me, but it ONLY worked when I did *not* put it in the options: { ... } element. Not sure why, but whatever! On to other problems..

Re: Can't add space in text input

Marcaum54
Ty man !! Work for me

Shadowbox.open({