Can't get it to work!

whambar
Even in this most simple form this will not display. I have the html, CSS and .js all in the same directory? I know it's just me but I can't find the error.

http://www.flashranch.com/whambar/sb_test2.html

Re: Can't get it to work!

buggrabber
Well since you get

1) Get rid of rel="shadowbox" on img - it does not even remotely belong there.
2) try without options
3) try fully qualified paths ("/whambar/shadowbox.css" instead of "shadowbox.css", etc.)

Greetings

Re: Can't get it to work!

whambar
Yes the "no options" worked.. the image thing was some bum advice from another source. Why would it need qualified paths when it is the same folder with the .js file?

Thank you!

Whambar

Re: Can't get it to work!

buggrabber
Great to hear :)

@paths:
It wouldn't. I'd still use /-paths to make life easier if I were you ;)