Can't init, totally lost

HiTechToGo
Ok where to start.

I want to pop up a shadowbox window showing an html page with a GPGkey.

To start , I downloaded ShadowBox. I have no previous javascript libraries so I made a build with the Standalone option, English language, and all the media players. Then pressed "Build it"
This gave me "shadowbox-2.0rc1.js"

Here's the link to the page i'm trying to put Shadowbox in:    http://www.hawaiitechtogo.com/contact/

I have the *.js file in the same folder as that page.

Here's how I initialized it:

And this is my link:

a href="../_gpg/pubkey.html" rel="shadowbox;height=500;width=500">Public GPG Key

However, when I click the link I just get sent to pubkey.html, and a shadowbox does not appear.
What am I doing wrong?

p.s. trailing "<" and ">" have been removed so that this displays correctly on the forum -- Just look at the source of my site to get the real deal

Re: Can't init, totally lost

Wizzud
No skin file.

Tip : use in Firefox with Firebug plugin!

Re: Can't init, totally lost

HiTechToGo
Thanks, I got the skin file worked out.

But, for some reason i can't see the "close" buttons or the title of the window.

They're white buttons on a white background. Isn't the background supposed to be black?

Re: Can't init, totally lost

HiTechToGo
I figured it out.

I had the #body background color set to white when i should have just had the text area background set to white.

Now it looks great.

Shadowbox FTW!!