Cannot display alien.flv

Sebarry
Hi,

I'm a complete newbie to Shadowbox and I'm just trying to get the alien.flv to display. I'm copied the swf, js and css files to my web server and the gallery directory too. For the time being I'm just trying to get it to load from the index.html file that came with the download.

The link to the file is http://client.isimo.net/sirf/site/shadow.html

I can display the Great Wall of China image but when I link the Flash Video link it invokes shadowbox changes the background to white but doesn't load alien.flv. When I look at the activity window it's not even looking for alien.flv.

I must be doing something stupid but I can't see what I'm doing wrong. Please, please help me.

Thanks,

Sean