Cannot make the shadowbox working :(

Jonathan
Hello,

I tried to install shadowbox on my website but it doesn't working...I made a script debugging but no error...

My website is under construction and I tried to setup shasowbox here: http://www.voilou.fr/test.html

Instead to display a picture with shadowbox, it open's the picture into a new window.

I added rel="shadowbox"...

Can you please tell me why my shadowbox doesn't work?

Thank you :)

Re: Cannot make the shadowbox working :(

sivel
Your languages, adapters, and players directories do not appear to be in the same directory as shadowbox.js

In your case the directory structure should look like this:

/javascript
	/shadowbox.js
	/shadowbox.css
	/players
		/shadowbox-img.js
	/languages
		/shadowbox-en.js
	/adapters
		/shadowbox-base.js

You need to extract the full contents of the download inside of your javascript directory.  Either that or extracct it as it's own directory called shadowbox and reference the css and js file from there.

shadowbox.js tries to pull the adapter, language and player files from the subdirectories of the directory that shadowbox.js resides in.

Re: Cannot make the shadowbox working :(

Jonathan
Hello Sivel :)

I just uploaded again the entire folder and it works now :)

It seems dreamweaver told me files are uploaded but they wasn't.

All works perfectly now :)

Thank you very much !!

Re: Cannot make the shadowbox working :(

Maurice
i am having the same problem...

http://www.designforhome.net/shadowbox.html

I cannot seem to find the problem.

Re: Cannot make the shadowbox working :(

Maurice
resolved.

Re: Cannot make the shadowbox working :(

chris
Unfortunately I seem to be having the same problem as well...although I can't seem to fix it.  I was using lightbox because all my media were jpgs, but when I decided to put some .swfs on there I needed something else and I found shadowbox.  I was going to convert my whole site to shadowbox if I got it working, however, that's where I went wrong.  Unfortunately I can't link you to a page because I cannot connect to the server, but I'm having the exact same problem where the links open up in a new window.