Centring a table in the viewport

Soporose

I'm loading a HTML page into the shadowbox.

The HTML page is just a table with some justified text in it.

No problem with that, but I want the table to appear centered horizontally in the shadowbox viewport.

No matter what I try the table is left-aligned in the viewport.

Please, what's the secret?

Re: Centring a table in the viewport

mmerkel
Bumping this since there is no answer and I'm struggling with the same issue - could not find it addressed in the forum.

Test page can be seen here: http://www.jrsacharlotte.com/projects.asp

Click on the last thumbnail to see html table in upper left corner of viewport with extraneous black space on right and bottom sides. I want only the table to appear. Do I need to build the page differently, modify the js or both?

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Centring a table in the viewport

arttronics
You need to provide the dimensions for width and height in the Shadowbox rel Attribute as indicated in the markup instructions here.

When posting your markup here on the forum follow these simple steps:

0. Login and paste your markup into the Message Box.
1. Mouse select the markup you just pasted.
2. Press the More Button from the Message Box Toolbar.
3. Select Raw text from the drop down menu. DONE!

If I don't respond to your POST, it's your inability to provide your markup correctly.

Check out a few DEMOS I made that are here in this forum.

Re: Centring a table in the viewport

mmerkel
That did it – thanks!