Changing blackout to whiteout, possible?

Changing blackout to whiteout, possible?

kellianderson
Hi there,

I am brand new to Shadowbox and have been reading some of the documentation to see if it can do this:

I want to change the color of the black underlay to white (hit 'sign in' on http://ffffound.com/ for an example.)

Looks like this may actually be called "overlay" according to the css for Shadowbox. ("The thing that overlays the page and underlays the image" — there ya go.)

Anyway, does any one know if it is possible and could point me in the right direction of some documentation  and/or examples?

Best regards,

Kelli

Re: Changing blackout to whiteout, possible?

Wizzud
Look at the Options - http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/doc/usage.html#options.
There are a couple that might be of interest - overlayColor and overlayOpacity!

[Also, don't forget that that there is an alternate css file provided - shadowbox-light.css instead of shadowbox.css.]