Quantcast

Choppy Animation IE7/FF2

chaser5
First of all I love this script and can't wait to use it with all the things I have planned. For me it works great in Safari and Opera. In Firefox it works well but the animations seem to be slightly choppy. But in IE7 the animations are so slow that it is 3-4 sec between changes. Here is the website, http://www.beelineconcepts.com

Make a note that I haven't done web design for years now and have recently gotten back into it and xhtml is all new to me. I heard a lot about div tags and thought I would use those, I am confident in my css for it always seemed easy to me. So if there are any errors that you see in my code that caused this then please be gentle, haha. I am more then happy to learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for any help!
-Chase

Re: Choppy Animation IE7/FF2

I can't see any problems on FF2 or IE7 on your page. If you're using an old computer, you might have poor performance. In that case, you can try disabling the animate option to see if that does any good.

Re: Choppy Animation IE7/FF2

chaser5
Sorry, I thought I posted on here that I got it to work. For some reason the background image of one div was messing with another. So with some tweaking I got it to work. But I do have another question. I am trying to link to an html file through an image map. Is there any way to do that with it showing up in shadowbox? Thanks for the Help!

-Chase