Clicking Outside Shadowbox Overlay to Close

Clicking Outside Shadowbox Overlay to Close

SnakeEye
I have made sure and changed setting in Shadowbox.init and set it to modal: 'false', but the overlay will not close unless you click the Close button at the bottom. I can't figure out why it does not close when you click anywhere outside the object being called up. The code I am using is below:

<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='".BASEDIR."shadowbox/shadowbox.css'>

<script type='text/javascript' src='".BASEDIR."shadowbox/shadowbox.js'></script>

<script type='text/javascript'> Shadowbox.init({ language: 'en', players: ['img', 'html', 'iframe', 'qt', 'wmp', 'swf', 'flv','mp4','mp3', 'php'], overlayOpacity: '0.85', continuous: 'true', counterType: 'default', animSequence: 'wh', handleOversize: 'resize', modal: 'false', flashVars: {skin: '".BASEDIR."jwplayer/skins/norden/norden.zip'} }); </script>

<script type='text/javascript' src='".BASEDIR."jwplayer/jwplayer.js'></script>

The script works and anything I call up will show but it will not close unless you click the Close button.

Re: Clicking Outside Shadowbox Overlay to Close

crystallutz
Custom essay writing service is to provided for many guideline for doctoral students. phd students are make the many dissertation papers so they want to write good and quality dissertation papers because this is a research paper so they want to give the good services. this service only provide for the dissertation papers and thesis papers here more than one writer are write the unique contend ready to it. the content and title concepts are all unique this is one of the popular essay writing service.