Close by clicking anywhere on screen

steve.sjbc
I would like to be able to automatically close shadow box if the user clicks anywhere outside any shadow box elements or images as well as using the "X" to close the vewer.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

Re: Close by clicking anywhere on screen

dataload
Yes, in fact that's the default behaviour of Shadowbox - see any of the examples on the homepage.

Re: Close by clicking anywhere on screen

steve.sjbc
Thanks for the reply.  For some reason it does not seem to work on the site I have added it to.  maybe there is a conflict or somethign but I can't figure it out.  Please take a look at this page to see if there might be something I have missed.

http://www.eyetooth-art.co.uk/2011/portfolio.html

Any help would be appreciated.