Display One ShadowBox then Another Automatically?

Display One ShadowBox then Another Automatically?

slevytam
Hi,

I currently have thumbnails which click to open the image in a shadowbox.  This works fine...

I would like to make a splash screen or preview image appear in a shadowbox before I am taken to the desired image.

ie user clicks thumbnail.  a shadowbox opens with a either a licensing message or a javascript generated ad.  after 2-3 seconds the user is forwarded to the desired image.

Any help on doing something like this would be appreciated.

Thank you,

slevytam