Displaying variable images within Shadowbox

Displaying variable images within Shadowbox

rhnorment
Hi.

Just a brief setup to the problem I am having...

I have a Block page with PMG image buttons and an HTML block that displays a different image depending on the PNG button that the use clicks.  I have this working perfectly.

I'd like to add functionality such that when the user clicks the image currently being displayed (which recall is variable), that image opens to a larger size inside of a Shadowbox.

Has anyone on this forum done this?  Can anyone point me to sample code, resources, etc.?

Thanks.