Downloaded from mjijackson and doesnt work, works with full package!

Downloaded from mjijackson and doesnt work, works with full package!

neocorps
Hello,

  So i downloaded the compressed version of shadowbox created by mjijackson download site, and it doesn't work, its probably my fault but i can't seem to find the answer.

  I followed instructions from here :
      http://www.web.build.id.au/shadowbox/#fastsetup

  And it still doesn't work. i've been using shadowbox with the full source and i was told that it could be done with less KB and one file that contains language, adapter, and players.

  I have this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/shadowbox/shadowbox.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
		Shadowbox.loadSkin('classic', 'scripts/shadowbox/skin');
		var openShadowbox = function(content, player, title, width, height){
			Shadowbox.open({
				content:    content,
				player:     player,
				title:      title,
				width:		width,
				height: 	height

			});
		};
		window.onload = Shadowbox.init;
	</script>

   I use the openShadowbox var for flash applications, and it has been working great when i use the full shadowbox source.

  Right now i only have the shadowbox.js containing jquery adapter , spanish language, And all the players (img, qt, wmv, html, iframe, flv) etc. i added the classic skin to the dir, and thats about it.

  If anyone could help me, i really don't know what i'm doing wrong, im following almost to the word the tutorial in the url.

  Thank You!.

Re: Downloaded from mjijackson and doesnt work, works with full package!

kleverhanz
I had the same problem and it was giving me fits until I realized that he doesn't include the skin files in the normal download. All you need to do is fine the skin folder (only exists in the src folder) and move it to your main folder or include the src path for it before you init.)

hope this helps.

Re: Downloaded from mjijackson and doesnt work, works with full package!

neocorps
The only thing is that, i have the skin folder right there, and i'm using the right path, but i can't manage to make it work, don't know why.