Embed Image gallery inside Shadowbox

Jeff Green
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to open a gallery of two or three images from within the Shadowbox itself? Basically, I have a few images which have two or three parts to them so I was hoping to add a mini slideshow gallery with thumbnails inside the Shadowbox.  I tried using an iframe which would have been great but I couldn't fix the white flashing on load.  I ended up making the slideshows into .swf files and then calling them in Shadowbox which works fine.  However, I would really like to replace that with jquery slideshows but I'm not sure where to start.  I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction.  Thanks for any help.