Error "Uncaught unknown player iframe"

casperorg
Hi guys,
wondering if you can help, i've seen a few posts with a similar problem but not exactly the same as mine (unless I'm mistaken!)

shadow box Int:
Shadowbox.init({ skipSetup: true, language: 'en', players:  ['html', 'iframe','img']  }); Shadowbox.setup();

Link:
<a  rel="shadowbox;player=iframe;" href="contact.html"></a>

All that happens is the screen darkens but not iframe loaded and chrome is giving me the Error "Uncaught unknown player iframe"

I've tried just
<a  rel="shadowbox" href="contact.html"></a>

with no luck either..
Any pointers appreciated..
ta
danny

Re: Error "Uncaught unknown player iframe"

mwinter
Having exactly the same problem. Interested to know if anyone has solved it?

Re: Error "Uncaught unknown player iframe"

Gleb Popov
make sure you have the "External sites and pages" tick box checked when you download shadowbox

Re: Error "Uncaught unknown player iframe"

Dave
Problem: Uncaught unknown player iframe
Solution: make sure you have the "External sites and pages" tick box checked when you download shadowbox

^ That. Oi! Took me hours to find such a simple fix. Thanks Gleb!

Re: Error "Uncaught unknown player iframe"

Samsam
+1 thx