Fire action when iframe container is closed by user

Fire action when iframe container is closed by user

jmzc

Hello:

I'm creating a shadowbox with iframe player

Shadowbox.open({
                content: url,
                player: 'iframe',
                height:500,
                width:700
                });

I would like to execute some action when I close the iframe container  (not the browser window )
This action requests to the server for logging that an user has abandoned.
So , I cannot use Shadowbox onClose hook

I could make a custom button ( a X button ) in page shown on iframe, and when is clicked to executed the action and ShadowBox.close() in parent window.document
But parent document is not in the same domain that iframe content, so it's not easy

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Re: Fire action when iframe container is closed by user

Jeena R Rohan
How to get a genuine online help? This is a question by all. Now we will get all service through online. So all are trying to get services for educational assistant, shopping, purchasing etc. The students are always look to get cheap essay writing service for the better assistance. Many fail to get this service. USA based services are always good.

Re: Fire action when iframe container is closed by user

Albert Barkley
Perhaps dissertation writing services may be helpful for you because they have also integrated iFrame in their website.

Re: Fire action when iframe container is closed by user

Harrison Reynolds
I'm happy to suggest such blogs to my colleagues. web application development company.Keep it up.