Flash Content disappears: is this a valid solution?

Flash Content disappears: is this a valid solution?

milena-5
Dear Michael,
I really love shadowbox. It's functionality, elegant design, and all the possibilities it offers.
I was having trouble with my flash content on the page, for it disappeared everytime I called shadowbox. I seeked through various forums in vain for a solution.
Finally, looking at the shadowbox.js code, I changed something that seemed to have ended the problem, but as I am not a programmer, I don't have a clue if its going to affect other browsers either than IE or FF. Also, I am not using modal overlays.
In order not to mess up too much with the code, I changed line 1774 from:
var vis = (on ? 'visible' : 'hidden');
var vis = (on ? 'visible' : 'visible');
I'm sure there is a better way to do this but it works for me.
Regards, Milena