Flash movie and shadowbox window not working

Flash movie and shadowbox window not working

Caynada
Can anyone help with this: I have created a movie in Flash using the MediaPlayback Component and exported the SWF. Then I am linking to the swf file using Shadowbox. When I test on my local machine the video plays, but I can not close the Shadowbox. And when I test in online the video doesn't play and can't close the Shadowbox. If you go to: http://www.beachcomber1.com/beachcomber1/html/apartments.html and click on #17 under video you can see what I am talking about.

Any suggestions??

Re: Flash movie and shadowbox window not working

Wizzud
Run the page in Firefox with Firebug extension installed and you would find ...

Problem 1.
The Net tab reports http://www.beachcomber1.com/beachcomber1/flash/VIDEO%20#17.flv 404 Not Found
So the swf is there but not the flv that the swf is trying to play!

Problem 2.
The Console tab reports swfobject.removeSWF is not a function
You are running swfobject_modified.js, which is based on version 2 of swfobject, which does not have the removeSWF() function expected by Shadowbox (the swfobject supplied with Shadowbox is v2.1).