Force open in 'iframe' only

Vaskerville
In the previous version of Shadowbox I was able to hack in a way to get all content to open in an iframe. The problem is that if the url comes in the forum (site.com/my/url/) without a .php at the it defaults to unsupported.

With version 2...I'm having a very difficult time trying to do this again. Is it part of the standard options perhaps this time around?

I've tried setting it directly via urls...been reading the code as well. But is there a better way?

Thanks

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

Shadowbox.open({
    player: 'iframe',
    content: 'http://site.com/my/url'
});

Or, for inline HTML:

<a rel="shadowbox;player=iframe" href="http://site.com/my/url">My Site</a>

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

Vaskerville
Yes, I've tried the inline approach...it opens up the Shadowbox and then travel through to the url.

I'm trying to get a sample of this online...but it's on a local dev server...etc...

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

Vaskerville
Here is a url...for the life of me I can't figure out why this won't work.

http://www.queriously.com/designlab/

Click on "Designlab" or "Contact" or "News".

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

zulaica
Using mjijackson's example as a reference, your links need to be fixed:
You were missing the semicolon between shadowbox and player.

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

Vaskerville
I think you looked as I was fixing that...still doesn't work.

I used the auto script utitlity on the site (which is very nice) and I do have it working. But, I think I still need to edit some things in the core code so it doesn't quite do it for me.

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

zulaica
There seems to be an errand ')'.
$(document).ready(function()
{
Shadowbox.init();

//$('#optionA').click();
});
Perhaps that's the issue?

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

zulaica
Nevermind, I didn't see your reply. Oops!

Well, glad you got it figured out!

Re: Force open in 'iframe' only

Vaskerville
Yeah...thanks for your help.

It's being complicated in IE7 (not working)...but I should probably do that in another thread.

;)