Form Problems

JoVet1988
I have tried to use shadowbox to display another html page that contains a form. The form has multiple fields and it seems as if the page refreshes the target field. The cursor starts in the first field and I can type there without a problem. If I try to move it to a field below that, it jumps back up to the original field. However, if I hold the mouse in the second field, it will stay there. But as soon as I let go, it pops back up to the first field. If I set the onload-focus to be the second one, it will work until I click the mouse somewhere else on the page. Does anyone know how to fix this? I couldn't find a similar post on the forum...