Full Size?

SirSteve
I want to view the full size of the picture and still keep shadowbox active. I don't want to drag (users will not know to do that) and I surely don't want the image cropped in "none" setting (who would??). So, a setting to have it display the full size without being cropped is what I am asking for.

or... even better would be a way to view it at its full size after it is resized to the viewport. Maybe by clicking on it and it enlarges to the full size?

Re: Full Size?

Sorry...part of the beauty of Shadowbox is that it is designed to never overflow the viewport. This is a fundamental part of the design and was included to enhance the user experience across all resolutions. If you'd like a script that doesn't automatically detect the size of the viewport for you, the internet is literally full of them. Take your pick.

Re: Full Size?

SirSteve
So having an extra click to make it full-sized is out of the question? It could be when viewing the image in shadowbox, you simple click the image again to get the full size.

Re: Full Size?

Wizzud
Is something along these lines any good to you?