Gallery Loads in Reverse Order

montaldese
Absolute beginner here so I bet I'm doing something stupid.  Anyway, I was able to get the gallery to open when I click on a photo but Photo 3 of 3 is the first one to load.  How do I get Photo 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 to load in correct order?

http://www.villafavolosa.com/shadowboxpagetest.html

Thanks

Re: Gallery Loads in Reverse Order

Wizzud
Check your HTML!

Your first 2 anchors are unterminated. Your 3rd anchor surrounds the visible image, so when the image is clicked that 3rd anchor is the one that is activated!

Re: Gallery Loads in Reverse Order

montaldese
Thanks, that fixed it.

Re: Gallery Loads in Reverse Order

mike
sorry but I dont get what you mean. Can u plz show an example?