Getting .M4V to open and play in Shadowbox / my website

Getting .M4V to open and play in Shadowbox / my website

I know .m4v are rare formats but they have excellent compression and take very little space which is why I'm set on making this work. Before I resorted to write on here, I did look this issue up, and I found people with similar problems who had their problem solved by altering the shadowbox-js file.

I'm no programmer/coder, so could someone please help me >< This website needs to be up by tomorrow night. And if anyone could really dumb down their answer/solution, I would appreciate it even more :")
Priya
Hey, I'm making a website in Dreamweaver and I'm using the latest version of shadowbox. I want to show off the models I've done in Maya. So there's a smaller-dimension version of the video ( 361 x 269 ) embedded on the page and then there'll be text underneath saying "click here for full-res"

Ofcourse, if anyone goes to click on it, the page darkens, shadowbox opens up with JWPlayer and it says-->

Video not found or access denied:
file:///videos/turntable

(where turntable is the name of my video file).

The dreamweaver code says:
Click  here for full-res

Re: Getting .M4V to open and play in Shadowbox / my website

Priya
Again, the dreamweaver code is
 Click < a href=  "/videos/turntable.m4v" rel="shadowbox;player=flv;height=480;width=720">here for full-res

Re: Getting .M4V to open and play in Shadowbox / my website

Priya
Also forgot to mention, when I preview in Dreamweaver using Chrome / Firefox, it works. But not when I host it on the server :(

Re: Getting .M4V to open and play in Shadowbox / my website

HenzeBerkheij
try full link (with www.domain.com etc)