HTML Page not loading in Shadowbox

Fujibob
Hello All,

Here is the Javascript code that gets rendered on the page (pulled it out with debug tools). Is there a chance I have my Shadowbox installed wrong in my code? I do not see what could be wrong with this...

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="include/shadowbox/shadowbox.css" />

Re: HTML Page not loading in Shadowbox

Fujibob
It simply gives the shadowbox black popup with the URL in grey little letters at the top/left of the shadowbox rather than the actual content of that url.

Re: HTML Page not loading in Shadowbox

fujibob
I changed the content to 'iframe' and it is working. Hope that helps someone.

Re: HTML Page not loading in Shadowbox

fujibob
Correction: I changed the PLAYER attribute to 'iframe'