HTML5 - 360 degree panorama in Internet Explorer

HTML5 - 360 degree panorama in Internet Explorer

Chris2012
Hi,

i have the following issue and hope somebody can help:

I want to open a 360 degree panorama with shadow box. If i use a panorama based on flash it works fine. If i use panorama based on html 5 the shadow box shows only a black screen when viewed with internet explorer 11. other browsers work fine.
Has somebody a suggestion to solve that problem?

Thanks!

PS sorry for the poor english!

Re: HTML5 - 360 degree panorama in Internet Explorer

DonaldReed
In order to view 360 videos online you need a modern computer, fast Internet connection and Adobe Flash Player. Our videos are optimized to be used on FireFox and Google Chrome browsers.