Having a Shadowbox form open only once per session

Having a Shadowbox form open only once per session

rpp44
Hi Folks, I have a shadowbox form for collecting email addresses that pops up when the user loads the index page. I would like to have this happen only once per session. Any help is greatly appreciated! Here's the code I'm using: <script type="text/javascript"> Shadowbox.init({ language: 'en', overlayOpacity: '.5', resizeDuration: '.1', players: ['img', 'html', 'iframe', 'qt', 'wmp', 'swf', 'flv'] }); window.onload = function() { Shadowbox.open({ content: 'mlform.html', player: "iframe", height: 240, width: 500 }); }; </script> Thank you in advance, RPP