Height adjust automatically

Georg Tischmann

I use a variant of the shadowbox with a manually selected height.
http://www.fidbak.de/o/

If you click on "Facebook", "I have Twitter," "Coal Energy" or "URANgela clicks appears shadwobox.
The problem is varied, the contents of the box (not shown in this example), so it would be good if the height of the shadowbox to adjust to the height of the content.

What do I do so that the height of the shadowbox, the height of the content automatically takes over?

Yours sincerely,

Georg Tischmann

PS: Please excuse my poor English skills, I hope my question was understandable.

Re: Height adjust automatically

Jisoros
Actually I'd like an answer to this as well. Is there any way to have shadowbox auto detect the size of a swf file and size the window accordingly?

Re: Height adjust automatically

HenzeBerkheij
currently the page isn't loading at all..but i think the shadowbox is automatically sized to the size of the swf file...if not ..you can add parameters to the swf ( read the usage/options pages on howto) and add a height or a width parameter..that way the swf is always as big as what you specified and will not be clipped in the viewport...