Help wanted - Donation$ Given - Thanks.

oxo11
Hi, im developing my website and love this script .
The way I want to use it would be to show the shadowbox at the entrance of my web page, without clicking  anything, just automaticly showing up a flash intro, is it possible to do that?

if anyone can help me I can donate some $.

thanks.

Re: Help wanted - Donation$ Given - Thanks.

There's already an example of how to do this in the docs.

window.onload = function(){

    Shadowbox.init();

    Shadowbox.open({
        player: 'swf',
        content: 'http://www.example.com/movie.swf',
        title: 'Welcome'
    });

};

Please be sure you read the documentation before posting in this forum. Thanks.