Quantcast

Help with expand content

Destruktor
Hey guys apparently my website is using the shadowbox.js plugin. Please check this out http://www.hiphopbev.com/calendar/ when you click the "more info" it's suppose to expand and reveal more information content. But ever since I updated to wordpress 3.5 It stopped working correctly.

Please checkout the pastebins below

http://pastebin.com/2cEjVjDU

http://pastebin.com/u1FCn2TU

Re: Help with expand content

terryduran
If you do not want more content then you can delete it.But the remaining content must impressive to others .Otherwise your website is rank is down.You can get good content from the internet resources like economics dissertation writing service or any other resource.Expand content is good for your websites.

Re: Help with expand content

jeenarohan
Simple content with relevant idea makes the site more bright. In some online writing service websites we could see this elements. Most cheap essay writing service are keeping like this on their sites.