How Can I Disable Shadowbox for a specific [gallery]

How Can I Disable Shadowbox for a specific [gallery]

dglingren
Shadowbox JS provides the "rel=nobox" option to disable processing for a specific image link. However, I do not see any option or parameter for disabling Shadowbox processing for the images in a specific [gallery]. Even if you code "link=permalink" in the [gallery] shortcode, the links are converted to file links and the rel= attribute is added to all of the links in the gallery.

How can I disable Shadowbox processing for one specific [gallery] on my site while leaving the automatic link processing for the other [gallery] instances?