How is this done????

newseed
This site is using shadowbox but I don't know how this is done. I mean, it has a main video along with several other videos on the right in a iframe.

From what I can tell, it looks like the whole thing containing the videos is done in flash.

If shadowbox does not have a way to display a video menu list then can anyone suggest a script that will do exactly that example in the link I provided?

Thanks.

Re: How is this done????

DgAPc
that hole site is created with flash.   Only thing he is using shadowbox is when you click send meassage.  Rest is flash.