How to display shadowbox on the top page of an iframe?

How to display shadowbox on the top page of an iframe?

Thorsten
Hi,

I want to start the shadowbox from inside an iframe. But I want the images and video to be displayed wider than the iframe is. That's why I want the shadowbox to open on the top page of the iframe.

The shadowbox works when I have the iframed webpage displayed as a normal webpage: Link. When I have the same webpage displayed as an iframe, the shadowbox is displayed only within the iframe: Link. Which is logical. But I know there’s code that makes the shadowbox show up on the top page of the iframed page.

The problem described here is similar to mine: Link. Sadly, the post which seems to offer a solution is incomplete. I found no other helpful links except several ones related to drupal, joomla etc., which I’m not using. There are some words on the topic here in the FAQ, but ... the advice is a little bit minimalistic ;-)

Any ideas?

Re: How to display shadowbox on the top page of an iframe?

Lance