How to fix the shadowbox on Internet Explorer (HELP PLS)

How to fix the shadowbox on Internet Explorer (HELP PLS)

GoNY
Hi,
If i try to open a iframe onshadowbox using Firefox its work fine the box opening on the center close to thumbian :-) PERFEKT ..... But if im using a Internet Explorer the box opening  on the top on my index...then i must scroll to the top of index to see a shadowbox.

PLEASE HELP TO FIX :-(

Re: How to fix the shadowbox on Internet Explorer (HELP PLS)

ltooz
I don't know which version of ie you have problem with, but with ie8, just follow the fix on my webpage, it will be fine. It's been working for me.

Cheers,

Louis