I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Gabriel HAZE
Just wanted to send my love to you Shadowbox guys.
I am not a coder at all (outside of html and css) and have been building a website with scrolling actions and backgrounds image headers. When it came time to add a lightbox for the actual content of the site, all the others were either too complicated or didn't work because they would compete with scripts/etc.

SHADOWBOX worked on it's first install! BEAUTIFULLY!!!
And it was SOOOO simple!

When I get a paying gig I am totally donating... thank you so much!